Junior Tennis News
Junior Box League
We are delighted to announce the launch of a Junior Box League:
- An opportunity to regularly play a couple of fun tennis matches
- Open to members and non-members who attend EG junior coaching at the Club
- Green ball and yellow ball level (14+, U14)
- Play either 3 or 4 matches, over a round, lasting 8 weeks
- Players (or parents) to arrange their own matches
- If player under the age of 11 needs to be accompanied by an adult
- Round 1 starts 09/03 - all matches to be played by 03/05
- Sign up sheet in the Clubhouse
Any questions please contact the League Organiser -
Sion Evans, 07411 713 email@example.com
Junior Club Afternoon
Junior Club Afternoons run every Sunday afternoon. The blue courts are booked from 2.30-5pm exclusively for junior members. We are keen to encourage as many juniors as possible to play on a regular basis and would love to see lots of you there. With that in mind we are happy for you to bring a friend along (who is not a member) in an effort to get more juniors playing - no guest fee will apply. All we ask is that guests sign in and, obviously, follow club rules. A reminder that members under the age of 11 need to be supervised by an adult. For further information please contact Sarah Thorogood on 07951091056.
A reminder that Adam and his team are now running Spring term coaching. For further information please contact contact Adam Baldwin.